Sunday 1 March 2009

Day 60

23:45

Have spent the last hour or so being ponderous on my thoughts for the end of last month.

Haven't done any short film today - have spent the day reading up on my next project, taking notes. The reading and note-taking takes a damned long time - in future years, I'll include this in my 4 hours a day timeframe - because to try to do enough research to write a screenplay and write a screenplay at the same time is nigh on impossible - for me, anyway.

Going to try to finish off this very interesting book, then will write some more plans.

03:00

Going to bed now. On first look, I haven't acheived much today - having only 'written' for the last quarter of an hour and only producing a hundred or so words.

But I have managed to fit in more than six hours of primary reading today - with six pages of notes today, too.

So I start tomorrow on this new project, determined to plan it out to the fullest extent before I go barging in to write it.

We will see what happens. My other goal is to get up at a reasonable time tomorrow: which is why I'm going to go to bed right now.

word count: 152
hours writing: 0.25

No comments: