Saturday 7 March 2009

Day 67

17:30

Okay, now we're being more honest. Have a lot more work to do on the short, and at the same time, feel the itching sensation to know what happens next to Nico Bellic, my favourite alter-ego.

But no-one ever improved their writing by playing computer games.

02:00

Did marginally better than yesterday: a thousand words, more or less, a couple of hours. Muddling my way through the second half of this new project. I don't want to start too early, like I did with the crusader project, and stump myself by writing a reasonable first act that sets up a middle and end I haven't fully worked out yet.

But it means a lot of staring at the paper and making squiggly diagrams with a sharpie.

We'll see if it pays off. But for now, I'm going to bed.

word count: 1,291
hours writing: 2.25

No comments: