Thursday 5 March 2009

Day 65

13:00

Got up, made some calls and did half an hour's exercise at the gymn.

Having achieved so much, thinking about going back to bed.

01:30

Finished off the revisions, spent an hour back on the new project. It's going okay - the writing's a little poorer than I thought, but then it always is.

On a mad whim submitted my short film to Cannes. This means I have a week to finish it off before the deadline. But what the hell - I had no idea you could apply so late - it's a one in a thousand shot, but why not?

Will be back to the play tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to do some more play. I'll also have to spend time on the short - and possibly organizing a trip down to London for next week to dub the bloody thing. Oh well. Living on a pipe dream is a hell of a lot better than living in a depressive funk.

word count: 445
hours writing: 4.5

No comments: