Wednesday 14 January 2009

Day 14

08:45

Man, I totally fucked myself. I went to bed at about 03:00, but was so excited that I couldn't sleep: the last time I looked at the clock it was 04:45 and counting.

There's a lesson, here. If you feel like writing, write. Even if it's 3:30 in the morning and you've got work to do the next day.

I wish I'd stayed up and continued working.

22:30

A long day today. Ridiculously tired.

I will try to get an hour’s writing in, then go to bed. I know that I won’t get much work done tonight, but I’m determined to do a bit, even if I don’t write more than a couple of words.

22:45

That's it. That's all I can do. I look at my computer screen and the words literally distort in front of my eyes. I'll have to catch up tomorrow.

word count: 35
hours writing: 0.25

No comments: