Thursday 8 January 2009

Day 8

10:30

I've actually been awake quite a long time. Head still sore and lumpy from the crack I gave it yesterday.

15:30

Went back to sleep for half an hour, or so I thought.

Still, it's not all bad. I got my books delivered from Amazon today! A bunch of different books about the Crusades. This is going to be for the screenplay I start after this one - but I've got a lot more research to do before I can start writing it, and thought I should get it out of the way as soon as possible.

02:45

Little time to write today - lots of big intervals. Couldn't find the little bits of research I was looking for either - made me extremely grumpy. But the writing came easier.

Have to go to bed now - am keeping my girlfriend awake.

word count: 2,503
hours writing: 4 (barely)

No comments: