Friday 13 February 2009

Day 44

12:30

Couldn't sleep last night: so incredibly relieved that I had gotten away from that terrible feeling of yesterday afternoon.

That was really a rut: not knowing not to write, what to focus on, which character to look at, a nasty feeling over every single word choice... I guess it was a good, old-fashioned panic attack, really.

Feeling much more chipper today. We'll see if that translates into easier writing.

23:30

I don't know about you, but Friday 13th has been a fucking rubbish day for me.

On days like this, I feels like giving up entirely.

04:15

Not a particularly successful day, on a number of different levels. Had to spend hours fucking around with a phone contract that won't work and seeing a personal project getting wrestled away from me. Still, nothing that can't be sorted, in some way, towards a more positive solution. I only managed to write four pages of script today. That's really not good - not where I thought I'd be at the beginning of the day.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. A break may be required. We shall see.

word count: 1,389
hours writing: 5.5

No comments: