Tuesday 24 February 2009

Day 55

23:30

Well, I've been remiss at blogging today: I've spent the last twelve hours grading out the rest of my film and I've really had a good bash at it: in fact I'm rendering out 123 shots of my short, which make up the whole of the second half.

There will be a lot more work to do for this, but I feel much more positive for getting this much done - just 2 days ago I had less than 20 of the shots done - now I've got all of them (except for a couple of tricky ones) in some stage of readiness. So that's pretty damned good news.

As a result, I haven't managed to do any writing yet, which is really bad. So I'm going to sit down now and force myself to do a couple of hours.

Moods are funny things. A few days ago, I was writing 2,000 words a day, for six hours, but was feeling dreadful about myself. Today I've written zero, but feel like a rock star.

01:30

Not doing so well. Have been pondering things and writing snippets for an hour now - but almost certainly the poorest show of a poor month. I think tomorrow, before I get obsessed with the film again, I'll force myself to do a couple of hours straight away.

04:45

Haven't succeeded with writing at all today: but at least I've worked hard on the film. Will have to do a lot more writing tomorrow to catch up. I'm almost certain not to make my 50,000 word word quota this month. That's very disappointing.

word count: 600
hours writing: 1.5

No comments: