Wednesday 25 February 2009

Day 56

00:30

Got up at midday today, feeling awful. Spent a while working on re-rendering the bits of the short footage that didn't work out the first time, then went out with my beautiful girlfriend and had a look at a gym. I think I'm going to have to join it, as I've never been so unhealthy as in 2008: nowadays about the most exercise I get is when I eat a particularly large pie.

Have felt really sleepy all day, but I've spent at least an hour on my plan for the next project. I've been avoiding the crusader script like crazy, which makes me a giant fucking wimp - but I am making progress with the other one, and anything to avoid the misery of the last week's attempts at writing is a good thing. Also, I literally can't write a screenplay at the moment, because I can't use my script writing software at the same time as After Effects renders, unless I want wait ten seconds between each letter popping onto the screen. So planning on a notebook is a good thing to do while everything else renders.

Still, will continue working... now.

04:45

Knackered. Spent a little longer working on the plan, and a lot longer working on the movie...

Going to bed now.

word count: 450
hours writing: 1.5

No comments: